1. In your opinion, what is the most important characteristic (for example, honesty, intelligence, a sense of humor) that a person can have to be successful in life? Use specific reasons and examples from your experience to explain your answer. When you w

1. In your opinion, what is the most important characteristic (for example, honesty, intelligence, a sense of humor) that a person can have to be successful in life? Use specific reasons and examples from your experience to explain your answer. When you write your answer, you are not limited to the examples listed in the question.

In my opinion the person should have all of these charactristic (honesty, intelegence, sence of humor). To be a perfect person we should sum all a good charactristic to succed in diffrent life style. If we want to keep going we should have all the good things in our personality. In my work as a dentist i need honesty with the patients to let them trust me if im lying they will not come again they will not recomend me to other patient in addition to ethics that we got it from our family, and i need to be intelegent to deal with patients cases to solve an health problem to take a good decision in correct place. And i should have a sence of humor to let the patients love me especially thesmall kids they came to do their tooth and they are very nervous , very anxious , so its my job to remove the fearness from them in addition to that if i deal good with them they will let me do my work in best face. Moreover each person should have a good characteristic when they deal with each other to let the friends or the family love them. my brother was the best person in my home he was smart , funny ,, honest, thats why everyone in our home was love him everyone in his job was love him, his friends, his wife, when we there was aconversation with him we hoped it will not finish . So if anyone have agood personality with intelegence he will be a good person in the life .

Sentence: In my opinion the person should have all of these charactristic honesty, intelegence, sence of humor.
Error: sence Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: intelegence Suggestion: intelligence
Error: charactristic Suggestion: characteristic

Sentence: To be a perfect person we should sum all a good charactristic to succed in diffrent life style.
Error: succed Suggestion: succeed
Error: diffrent Suggestion: different

Sentence: In my work as a dentist i need honesty with the patients to let them trust me if im lying they will not come again they will not recomend me to other patient in addition to ethics that we got it from our family, and i need to be intelegent to deal with patients cases to solve an health problem to take a good decision in correct place.
Error: recomend Suggestion: recommend
Error: intelegent Suggestion: intelligent
Error: im Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: And i should have a sence of humor to let the patients love me especially thesmall kids they came to do their tooth and they are very nervous , very anxious , so its my job to remove the fearness from them in addition to that if i deal good with them they will let me do my work in best face.
Error: fearness Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: thesmall Suggestion: thermal

Sentence: Moreover each person should have a good characteristic when they deal with each other to let the friends or the family love them. my brother was the best person in my home he was smart , funny ,, honest, thats why everyone in our home was love him everyone in his job was love him, his friends, his wife, when we there was aconversation with him we hoped it will not finish .
Error: aconversation Suggestion: conversation

Sentence: So if anyone have agood personality with intelegence he will be a good person in the life .
Error: agood Suggestion: good

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. Need to argue 'what is the most important characteristic?' though there are a lot of important characteristic.
----------------------

better to have 4-5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

or:

para 1: introduction
para 2: idea one.
para 3: however, idea two
para 4: in my opinion...
-------------------