74.Teaching is harder than it was in the past. Agree or disagree.

Teachers who nurture tomorrows' parents, leaders, scientists and doctors play important roles in a society. When it comes to teaching subjects, the controversy surrounds the issue of whether today, teaching has been too difficult in comparison with that in the past or not. Some people are of the opinion that with the advent of technology, teachers have been able to educate children conveniently. I believe, however, nowadays, teachers have had more difficulties in teaching students for the following reasons.

One of the most interesting aspects of the current discussion which demands a keen contemplation is that technology has created serious obstacles for teachers. Children have spent their precious time in front of computers in order either to surf the Internet or check their Facebook accounts. Such technology distracts students from their academic subjects. Under this circumstances, teachers have to produce strong tendency towards education for children. These teachers might face hopelessness while finding effective solutions to this common problem. However, in the past children were more likely to expand their knowledge, they eagerly wanted to go to school and study hard so that they could get trustworthy jobs. Therefore, teachers did not have to motivate them to allocate more time for academic courses due to having such potential and motivated students. As you can see, today's teachers are required to apply some approaches to make students learn more and more.

Another noteworthy aspect of the ongoing discussion which needs to be reflected is that parents’ expectations have been raising from teachers. Since we are in the generation of highly well-informed and knowledgeable parents who pay more attention to their children's academic level and intellectual development, they pay more tuition fees to have sharp and successful children in the future. As a result, if they witness no improvement in their children's academic level, they will blame teachers for their low productivity. In this case, the teachers are forced to keep pace with the latest method of teachings which help them improve the students' performance at class. For example, when a student gets a low score on a exam, the teacher hast to analyze the situation of the student to know about what is wrong with him so that the teacher can provide him with an effective solution. In fact, the teaching is so stressful for today's teachers. While in the past, teachers just read word by word of a textbook without being worried about whether all students learnt the subjects or not. This is to say that, how demanding and stressful the teaching has become.

To some up, it is widely believed that teaching has been too demanding for teachers who are required to capture sidetracked students' attentions and expand their knowledge according to their parents' demands. I hope that all parents understand teachers' situations and reduce their expectations from them and instead appreciate their attempts.

due to having such potential
due to such potentials they have

the teacher hast to analyze the situation
hast ???

I hope that all parents understand teachers' situations and reduce their expectations from them and instead appreciate their attempts.
Description: 'them their' refers to what? Be sensitive to use 'them their '.

Sentence: Under this circumstances, teachers have to produce strong tendency towards education for children.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and circumstances