Agree/ disagree: teachers should not show their social or political views in the class.

Teachers are important roles to the society because they teach students how to think critically and behave well. Therefore, not only what they teach but also their behavior is crucial, influencing students' achievement and mind. In my opinion, I totally agree with the statement that teachers shouldn't show their social or political views in the classroom.

Classroom should be a pure environment for discussing various kinds of academic knowledge, and for focusing on the professional subjects such as biology, economics, phycology, and so on. Teachers who fully use the time during classroom to disseminate the idea of knowledge is beneficial to students. On the other hand, if teacher starts to spread his or her viewpoints on political issue, it would decrease the time of lecturing academic materials, which is an irresponsible behavior

Besides, teachers should be careful for what they say in class, talking about their personal preference of political clubs and social views are not appropriate. Teachers have the responsibility to be a good role model in the classroom, especially in political science class. They should help students cultivate their ability to think objectively instead of forcing students to accept his or her opinion on political aspect. Thus, students have the ability to think critically without the interference of teacher's private thought.

In addition, this separation between academic studies and political views provided by teachers is a good role model for students to clearly learn how to keep personal issues from negatively affecting their job and career in the future. Students who learn to develop this skill before graduated from school would be well-adapted to work environment more easily. Therefore, teachers have the responsibility to show them the importance to avoid mixing personal opinions and serious works together.

In conclusion, teachers should try their best to create a desirable environment for students to from their ability in academic field. Classroom is not only a place for studying but also for cultivating the skills required at work in the near future. (331)

Sentence: Classroom should be a pure environment for discussing various kinds of academic knowledge, and for focusing on the professional subjects such as biology, economics, phycology, and so on.
Error: phycology Suggestion: psychology