Agree or disagree, computer games playing could waste times and we should prevent children from play it.

It is a highly debated issue whether or not we should allow our children to play computer games, and this topic can be approached from several angles. Some parents believe that playing computer games is a waste of time. They say that it affect negatively on their children learning and keep distracted them from doing their homework. I understand this point of view but I have a different one. I believe that computer games have many advantages and we shouldn’t prevent our children from it, and the following discussion reveals my stand and reasoning.

To begin with, computer games help children to learn new things all the time. Most of these games have techniques and rules, these help children to be advance in thinking and solving problems. Beside that, there are many games are educational ones. For instance, I bought an IPad for my three years daughter few years ago. I downloaded many educational games apps. These apps helped my daughter to learn all about English. Some of them for learning letters, shapes, and colors. Others show her how to write words. When she turned five, she went to a kindergarten. The teacher didn’t believe that my daughter learning English as a second language, she believed that my daughter is fluent enough to be in a regular classroom. As you could see, learning from computer games is beneficial as same as learning in classroom some times.

Second, computer games could be an excellent reward or used as a positive re-enforcers for kids. For example, my other daughter is Autistic and she is ten years old. She likes computer games a lot. Her teacher used them as a positive re-enforcer, when she do well in her school works, or when she behaves well too. From my personal experience I could say that having a computer games could be used as a great rewards for kids, and it cost nothing.

Last but not least, computer games is just a way to kill times as other activities like watching TV. or listening to music. So, why we would prevent the computer games but we don’t prevent the other ones. Some times we all have an extra times we simply do want to spend it towards learning or studying, and we prefer to do some fun activities to kill it. I believe that computer games is one of these activities and we shouldn’t prevent our children from use it if it doesn’t affected on them directly.

In conclusion, I strongly think that computer games have nothing to do with distracting our kids and preventing them from learning, but instead it helps them to learn and use their brain more than other activities. I encourage parents to look on the advantages of the computer games and trying to use it towards their children benefits.

it affect negatively on their children learning
it will affect negatively on their children's learning

computer games have many advantages and we shouldn’t prevent our children from it,
Description: 'it' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns.

there are many games are educational ones.
there are many games which are educational ones.
many games are educational ones.

when she do well
when she does well

computer games is just a way to kill times
playing computer games is just a way to kill times

No. of Words: 474 while No. of Different Words: 216

----------------------