Agree or disagree?People today spend too much time on personal enjoyment-doing things like to do-rather than doing things they should do.

Agree or disagree?

People today spend too much time on personal enjoyment-doing things like to do-rather than doing things they should do.

Nowadays, it is commonly accepted that these days people allocate much time to their preferences and like to do their personal entertainments, contrary to this popular belief, there are still those who argue that people feel more responsible about their obligatory daily activities. I, to a great extent, agree with the latter point of view. In the following paragraphs, I will explicate my reasons in details to buttress my position.

First and foremost, one of the most important activities, which people is made to do regularly, is people's occupation. If they do not spend enough time for working, they would not have earned enough money for their expenses. If they do not spend enough time to do their duties in their jobs, they would make some mistakes and the boss would become upset or dissatisfied about their capabilities and in some cases, the boss would decide to fire them because of their poor performances. As a result, the position of their job jeopardize by not doing their duties well. Then, they have to go to their work every day and spend enough time to do their job in the best way. However, if they have not a job, they would not have any salary for their life expenses or even their entertainment.

Another significant fact that should be taken into consideration is that the most of us believe that we should sometimes do something that we do not like in order to achieve to its following benefits in the future. Even the work looks monotonous and boring in advance. For instance, many of the elementary do not like to go to school and study. For sure, every body knows that it is better for children to study, they would have better opportunities in their future life. Then, almost all the children spend their time for studying and trying to have excellent background in their school years. It is rarely seen that the reluctant child refuses to go to school.

To recapitulate briefly, based on aforementioned reasons, I can draw this conclusion that today people go to their work or school and prefer to spend much time to do their obligatory activities rather than do their favorites.

which people is made to do regularly,
which people are made to do regularly,