Agree or disagree:The world is busy and crowded; we should not expect people to bepolite to others.

Agree or disagree:The world is busy and crowded; we should not expect people to be
polite to others.

Generally speaking, people often have different perspectives on whether should we expect people to be polite to others. While some belief that we still have that expectation, others don't have the same opinion. For me, I think the expectation of being polite is still needed for this society. That is to say, I disagree with this statement.

First of all, people usually care about peace and peaceful society is based on being polite to each other. For example, if we have the expectation that others will be polite to us, we will naturally be polite then. It will create a vibe in the society, people will all being polite to each other, hence we will have a peaceful society. On the other hand, if we do not have that expectation, then we will interact with people with caution. It is highly impossible to see politeness in the interaction, we may be rude to each other. It may easily lead us to quarrel. Apparently, quarrel is not the ingredient of peace. That is to say, people care about peace, they usually will be polite to others

Secondly, people are lazy and we can ask someone to do us a little favor because we expect others will be nice to us. Take my friend, Joseph, an example. Joseph is a very lazy person, and he usually asks people for a meaningless favor so he does not have to do on his own. People usually are lazy, and people usually expect people to be polite to other, so it is common that people ask each other for little help. On the contrary, if people do not have that expectation, then people will hesitate to ask for a favor. As a result, people sometimes have to count on themselves, even it is a little thing.

Last but not least, people care about reputation and being polite can create a good image. For instance, people in their young age are being able to sense that there is a certain rule of interaction with other people which is reputation. If you are a nice person, the reputation spread out, people will want to be friend with you. Among young people, this reputation sometimes is call peer relationship. It is very important for young people to maintain a good peer relationship, which is reputation. Therefore, we still can expect people to be polite to others because people care about reputation.

In conclusion, I disagree with this statement, because I believe people are lazy and care about peace and reputation. In other words, we can still expect people to be
polite to others.

While some belief that
While some believe that

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns (like 'It, I, They, We, You...') or 'people' as the subject of a sentence.

----------------------