Because the world is changing so quickly, people are now less happy and less satisfy with their lives than people were in the past.Agree or disagree?

Because the world is changing so quickly, people are now less happy and less satisfy with their lives than people were in the past.

Agree or disagree?

The world has much fast been enduring a wide variety changes in all aspects in order to make new platforms for its citizens' life. There has been an ongoing debate as to whether present world is more fascinating for people than past or not. While some people believe that nowadays, people live in the better world because they laways have new conditions, there are others holding the opposes opinion on this point. As far as from my perspective, today's, people live in better condition than past in that human live in calm condition tucked away from any unsolved problems, also they are able to deal their own problems by using easy methods.

The first reason, which should be maintained here is that present generations live in quite atmosphere without facing with unsolved obstacels. As a matter of fact, nowadays, people use a wide range of cutting-edge technology like the internet, developed transportation facilities, reliable medicine procedure and so forth. While in past, ahuge children were died due to absence of enough drug or healthy facility. These amenities made masses powerful enough for enjoying from life and they may be happy and satisfied from their life. Most of the developed technologies are brought from womb of the fast changing mother. Furthermore, people have enough afford for dealing their problems reasoning that most of the families' members have well-paid job and spend time in high of security work place. Unlike the past generations, present persons have enough free time for enjoying from life since they work with accurate and fast units during work that save time for them.

Another factor, which deserves to be considered is that today's, humans are able to handle their unexpected challenges. In that case, most of the present countries have better communication together. It makes an opportunity for working beside each other and solve their main problems, like global warming or ozen layer hole. In contrast, in past, people could not share idea together regardless paying attention to humans' backgrounds because they used to confine their mind in unsuitable religious and tribal attitudes. Additionally, developed technology shrinks the world into a small village and makes a single world culture. It is argued that people live beside each other during research, travel even war. I never forget my trip to India because I learned a huge of new points from oversea. I think, whether I was able to travel to India, if I was lived in hunting gathering time?.

To put everything in a nutshell, the world always has new events for humans: therefore, human are able to control these events for making enjoyable time.

whether present world is more fascinating
whether the present world is more fascinating

Sentence: The first reason, which should be maintained here is that present generations live in quite atmosphere without facing with unsolved obstacels.
Description: A qualifier, pre is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to quite and atmosphere

people have enough afford for dealing their problems
people have enough power to deal with their problems

whether I was able to travel to India, if I was lived in hunting gathering time?

Sentence: While some people believe that nowadays, people live in the better world because they laways have new conditions, there are others holding the opposes opinion on this point.
Error: laways Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: obstacels Suggestion: obstacles

Sentence: While in past, ahuge children were died due to absence of enough drug or healthy facility.
Error: ahuge Suggestion: huge

Sentence: It makes an opportunity for working beside each other and solve their main problems, like global warming or ozen layer hole.
Error: ozen Suggestion: ?

read books on how to use 'A ...er than...B'. A and B should be parallel. This is a wrong sentence:

people live in better condition than past

here: A is 'people', but B is 'past'

----------------------