The best way to improve quality of education is to increase the teachers’ salaries.

People often possess different perspectives on whether increasing teachers’ salaries is best way to enhance quality of education. Based on my personal experience and observation of life, I tend to believe that the quality of education

First of all, teachers put emphasis on equipment and devices which can increase the quality of teaching and if teachers have more salaries, they will be able to buy better equipment and devices. For example, my friend, Fred, is a teacher in local elementary school. Once he got additional salaries from school, he would use the money to buy something like projector and models to make the lecture more interesting and funny. By doing so, students can effectively pay attention in class.
On the other hand, if he didn’t receive extra compensations, he can hardly maintain his quality of life, not to mention to buy the expensive devices. Apparently, in order to support the quality of teaching, higher salaries is indispensable.

For another reason, good teacher is the key point to achieve high quality of education and giving raises can attract more prominent teachers devote to education. Take my college for example, my teachers have much more salaries than other colleges in my country. Thus, those teachers are most knowledgeable and best; hence, they can give lots of help on teaching and giving professional knowledge and advices to students. That’s why the college’s quality of education is always ranked as number 1 in my country. On the contrary, if my college is reluctant to give raises to those excellent teachers, my college cannot provide us with good quality of education because of lack of intelligent teachers. Therefore, increasing salaries can successfully improve the quality of education by hiring teachers with professions.

Last but not least, good quality of education means that teachers have to spend more times on improving education and giving more compensations can encourage teachers to spend more time on teaching. For instance, as a teacher, I always spend lots of times on student’s education, so I’m exhausted after giving the courses. Even though I often feel tired because of long hours of preparing for the classes and delivering the knowledge to students, I am willing to do my job owing to reasonable salaries. Consequently, if school wants to enhance the quality of education, they need to give appealing compensation to hard-working teachers.

To sum up, I believe the best way to improve the education is to increase the salaries of teachers. That is, due to being able to buy better devices, attracting good teachers and more times on education, it makes sense to give raises to enhance quality of education.

is best way
is the best way

I tend to believe that the quality of education
I tend to believe the quality of education

giving raises can attract more prominent teachers devote to education.
giving raises can attract more prominent teachers who devote to education.

Sentence: That is, due to being able to buy better devices, attracting good teachers and more times on education, it makes sense to give raises to enhance quality of education.
Description: A verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to give and raises

No. of Words: 441 while No. of Different Words: 202