The college years are the best time in a person's life.

Yes, I totally agree on with this point that ," The college years are the best time in a personal life". Your life jounery is start from the college years. They were most enjoyable days of my life and one of the best time in my personal life.

Still now a days,I remembered some memories of my college life,which were so memorable. In college years life I really enjoy every second of life.It is one of the best time in my life. Because college life was tension free. There was no "Boss",no "dead line" which now a days I am facing in my job.I was a free bird in college life. I can do what I want. Suppose my class work not compeleted then still I can allow to attend the class however in job this not done because you have lot of tension of your Boss.

The next reason is that ,college environment was so friendly.I have lots of friends. I Can share my tension with them. But in matured life you have to bare your on tension. On one can help you to solve your problem. Once time I was very sick unable to submit my class work that time my friend help me . she sumbited my class work on time and I was saved.Because of these reason I really feel college life is good than matured life.

One more things is that why I feel college life is the best time in my life ,is that in college life we alway used to bunking the lectures and after that we went to the cantnee to make fun with friends.Not everyday we did but once in month.Moreover we enjoyed our gathering, tech fest event lot.I also praticipate in all. But after the married life all this is not happened with me. I always have to ready to take care of my family . I can't take any bunk from my routine life.

So finally , I wish I could get another chance to return in my college years, again to enjoy my life and make it Best time in my personal life.

Your life jounery is start from the college years.
Your life jounery starts from the college years.

my friend help me .
my friend helped me .

Sentence: I always have to ready to take care of my family .
Description: The word ready is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to ready

Sentence: Your life jounery is start from the college years.
Error: jounery Suggestion: country

Sentence: Suppose my class work not compeleted then still I can allow to attend the class however in job this not done because you have lot of tension of your Boss.
Error: compeleted Suggestion: completed

Sentence: Once time I was very sick unable to submit my class work that time my friend help me . she sumbited my class work on time and I was saved.Because of these reason I really feel college life is good than matured life.
Error: sumbited Suggestion: submitted

Sentence: One more things is that why I feel college life is the best time in my life ,is that in college life we alway used to bunking the lectures and after that we went to the cantnee to make fun with friends.Not everyday we did but once in month.Moreover we enjoyed our gathering, tech fest event lot.I also praticipate in all.
Error: cantnee Suggestion: canned
Error: bunking Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: alway Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: praticipate Suggestion: participate
Error: fest Suggestion: No alternate word