College years are the best time in person's life. Do you agree or disagree with the statement

According to my point of view, the college years are the best time in person's life. It is the most wonderful experience in everyone life. Personally I like my college time because it is the best time I had ever in my life. I would like to give following reason to support my opinion.

First, when we are children, we are growing up around our parents and other family member. They always take care of what are we doing? where are we going? But college life is independent and we can make our own decision. Sometimes parent interfering is irritating.

In college life we actually do part-time job. That is very helpful for students to pay their rent , buying clothes and food when they live in hostel. For example, during studying in undergraduate school I worked in library and this help me a lot in my study also. I utilize my spare time reading books in the library.

Student can learn many important skill in their college life such as team work, communication etc. Students can make their group to talk about different topics and they can also make a group discussion class to discuss current or recent lesson they have learned. This way they able to know how to manage a team and also improve their communication skill. For example, during college time our friends and I made a team to talk about different topic , this is very helpful in college campusing. I appeared first in group discussion and i got various job opportunities. It will help me to pursue my carrier in future.

Last but not least, sometimes we feel very lonely when we are away from our family. Friend are very helpful, they always encourage and give confidence when we are alone. This will remember my best friend in college. She is not just my best friend, she is like my sister. I shared everything with her like my sorrow and happiness. She is most intelligent and diligent girl. I have many friends in my college life. We used to hang out every weekend and we also celebrate our birthday. We had lots of fun.

As far as I am concerned, college time is best and perfect time. I believe that those are the best days of my life. Now, I really missing those days and I had beautiful

Friend are very helpful, they always encourage and give confidence when we are alone
Friends are very helpful, and they always encourage and give confidence when we are alone

Sentence: It is the most wonderful experience in everyone life.
Description: A pronoun, nominal is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to everyone and life

college time is best and perfect time.
college time is the best and perfect time.

I really missing those days
I am really missing those days

Compound and complex sentences wanted.