A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community. Do you support or oppose the factory? Explain your position.

Nowadays, building various objects is very often. Furthermore, every day new object can be seen in every quart in every city. Most people see building industry like improvement of people's lives. Consequently, they would support building of a large factory near their community. However, there are some people who would opposes this decision. As I am concerned, building large factory near my community has both, disadvantages and advantages who will strongly impact people's lives in that community. But, I think that the dangerous of new factory would overweight gains. My reasons are pollution, increases in population and drop real estate value.

Firstly, the factory is greatest source of air pollution. To follow, the burning of some fuels creates carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide and methane which raise into atmosphere. Those gases and other substances can cause serious damage to the environment. For instance, they will slowly destroy nature around and number of cancer and other illnesses will increase in a future. Furthermore, people who lives around factory will be affected by noise pollution. For instance, they could become nervous and they will fill stress and depression. Moreover, animals will be also affected by noise pollution. For example, Some birds could leave their natural environment.

Secondly, population increase by new working places will create crowd in the aria. Thus, people would spend more time in the traffic than before factory opened. For example, they daily have to travel to the job, or to the grocery store or to take kids to school or kindergarten. Nonetheless, population increase will attract real estate investors. New apartments and houses will be build for the fabric labor workers. So the real estate prices in the aria will drop. That will affect people who leaved in the aria before and who payed more for their apartment.

On the other hand, opening a large factory in the community will bring some benefits. Nowadays, economy crises affected all countries in the world. Percentage of unemployed people is really high. For one, opening a large factory will make new working places. So, a family can increase their income by employ in the factory. To follow, increasing the income will increase people paying abilities. Moreover, it will improve a living standard of people who leave in the aria.

To conclude, although building new factory has lot advantages, In my opinion disadvantages are stronger. The pollution, crowdedness and dropping real estate values will negatively impact quality of people's lives in the community. So, for the reasons a had mentioned I opposes to the opening a new factory in my community.

who would opposes this decision
who would oppose this decision

Firstly, the factory is greatest source of air pollution
Firstly, the factory is a/the greatest source of air pollution

and who payed more for their apartment.
and who paid more for their apartment.