Compare and contrast your way of life with that of your parents. Which way of life do you think would be more satisfying to future generations.

Humans have always been evaluating a new method in order to provide better condition to life, event they compare their life with others especially past generations. While some people maintained that lifestyle is not very different between present people with past, there are others holding the idea that every generation has specific feathers that are clear for considering. As far as from my perspective, present life are different in tow main factors, first attainment to advanced facilities, and another factor is that kind of communication.

The first reason which should be maintained is that present generation benefit from cutting-edge technology, while past generations were incapable to use of them. So for example, most of the present people use of the internet and public transportation. That be able them quickly to do their core, and then they save time and dedicate saved time on valuable items. Whearase, past generations were faced with difficult works such as manual harvest or travel by animals etc. Furthermore, present generation rarely died from disease since they have a good health policy to treatment themselves, but in past, some of the patients were died from lack of drugs or reliable prosedure to treatment.

Another factor which deserves to be considered here is that present people have better condition to communicate than past generations. As a manner of fact, people life in borderless the world called globalisation. As well as, they always familiar with new cultures and languages; it improved their knowledge and experience. Hence, they learn very points about each other. they woule be able to provide a suitable condition to work beside each other and find wise desicion for their problems. Also, they find a new excuse to spend time in exciting condition because new culture has a huge amount of information for foreigner people. On the other hand, past generations were live in tight the world since they did not had enough ability and faciliiesy to help together; this lifestyle was inhospitable for future since they were incapable to solve their public problem. So for instance, in past, crul emporers were stand for a long time.

To put everything in a nutshell, although some past lifestyles were interesting for themselves, but lack enough advanced and useful facilities halt to establish glmerous life at future. In addition, they could not make plan to solve public problems. From my vantage point, present lifestyle is matter than past lifestyle since people more enjoy from their high security life now. Thus, make a plan based on present lifestyle' feathers is wise for next generations.

people maintained that
people maintained the idea that

That be able them quickly
That enables them quickly

people life in borderless the world called globalisation.

they always familiar with new cultures and languages
they are always familiar with new cultures and languages

past generations were live in tight the world
past generations were live in the tight world

crul emporers were stand for a long time.
cruel emperors were standing for a long time.

since people more enjoy from their high security life now
since people enjoy more from their high security life now

Sentence: Whearase, past generations were faced with difficult works such as manual harvest or travel by animals etc. Furthermore, present generation rarely died from disease since they have a good health policy to treatment themselves, but in past, some of the patients were died from lack of drugs or reliable prosedure to treatment.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a pronoun, plural, reflexive
Suggestion: Refer to treatment and themselves

Error: prosedure Suggestion: procedure

Sentence: As a manner of fact, people life in borderless the world called globalisation.
Error: borderless Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: globalisation Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Hence, they learn very points about each other. they woule be able to provide a suitable condition to work beside each other and find wise desicion for their problems.
Error: desicion Suggestion: decision

Sentence: On the other hand, past generations were live in tight the world since they did not had enough ability and faciliiesy to help together; this lifestyle was inhospitable for future since they were incapable to solve their public problem.
Error: faciliiesy Suggestion: facilities

Sentence: So for instance, in past, crul emporers were stand for a long time.
Error: crul Suggestion: cruel
Error: emporers Suggestion: empowers

Sentence: To put everything in a nutshell, although some past lifestyles were interesting for themselves, but lack enough advanced and useful facilities halt to establish glmerous life at future.
Error: glmerous Suggestion: generous

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence.