Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Our life is based on communicating with other people and we need to be careful about our relations; so, is it superior to tell the truth all time? Everyone will answer this question based on his/her own characters, emotional concerns or personal experience. Since a logical response requires an accurate analyses from both sides, I claim that always telling the truth is the best choice in all relationships; therefore, I present the following justifications.

The first and the most significant reason that we must consider is that telling truth can assist two couple or friends to build closer relationship, while even critics can't raise question on this point. In the current modern society, relations between people are much more complicated and elaborated than before; consequently, these relations are more fragile too. Saying lies will directly affect the people's truth to each other, even if a small one and it is very hard to get this trust back. The importance of this comment is proved by this fact that every successful couple in our communication established their love on the telling truth. It is obvious that telling the truth and building trust is the first requirement of a successful relationship.

Another noteworthy aspect that should be addressed in this ongoing explanation is that telling a lie will culminates in telling more lies. In the different situations in which an individual choose to tell a lie, he will need to tell more lies in order to conceal the fact. For instance, my friend John told to his mother on the phone that he is in home and he is studying, meanwhile he was dancing in the club. He didn't want his mother to know about the club. Thus, he had to tell other lies to his mother's following questions about his little brother because he didn't know what his brother was doing. As you can see, telling the first lie initiates the subsequent lies.

Admittedly, in some cases telling the truth without considering the circumstances is an irrational option to pick, and we shouldn't be unaware of this point. Telling bad news -such as someone's death- immediately may result into unpredictable events. However, I believe that we should tell these type of news with passion on the right time and concealing facts is not preferable.

To sum up, although many sightless people disagree with the title statement, by taking all the factors and considerations into account and careful verifying all aspects, I assert that any person in a relationship has the right to know the truth.

telling a lie will culminates in telling more lies.
telling a lie will culminate in telling more lies.

Sentence: In the different situations in which an individual choose to tell a lie, he will need to tell more lies in order to conceal the fact.
Description: The fragment individual choose to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace choose with verb, past tense