Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Classmates are a more important influence than parents on a child’s success in school. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Parents are the best teachers in every individual's life. Children are the mirror image of their parents. Some people say that classmates has more influence on a child's success in school. On the contrary, I disagree to the statement that classmates has more influence than parents on a child's success in school.

First of all, children spend more time in front of their parents as compare to classmates. Parents had gone through their school so that they can guide their children in a better way and they may improve the abilities of their children. Moreover, parents are emotionally connected with their children so tat they can find the child's problems and they can give a valuable solutions in the school as well as at home.

In addition, parents know the child's behavior, mood, strength points, weak points and hobbies. For this purpose parents are not only the best tutor but also the mentor too. For instance, if a girl or a boy child get less marks in their mid term examinations, as th parents know the child's weak points ,they motivate them instead of scolding. Further, parents encourage their children to participate in several activities by knowing their interests.

Finally, child spend much of their time with classmates too. As a child spend a great time with classmates, got a lot of knowledge as well, but, as parents are the best friends, tutor, mentor, parent's influence is more important on child's success in life.

By the way of conclusion, as parents solve the child's problems, as children spend much of their time with parents, as parents encourage the child in different activities, parents has more important influence than classmates on a child's success in school.

classmates has more influence
classmates have more influence

as compare to classmates.
as compared to classmates.

can give a valuable solutions in the school as well as at home.
can give valuable solutions in the school as well as at home.
can give a valuable solution in the school as well as at home.

if a girl or a boy child get less marks
if a girl or a boy child gets less marks

child spend much of their time with classmates too
children spend much of their time with classmates too

As a child spend a great time
As a child spends a great time

parents has more important influence
parents have more important influence

Sentence: Moreover, parents are emotionally connected with their children so tat they can find the child's problems and they can give a valuable solutions in the school as well as at home.
Error: tat Suggestion: taat

Sentence: For instance, if a girl or a boy child get less marks in their mid term examinations, as th parents know the child's weak points ,they motivate them instead of scolding.
Error: th Suggestion: No alternate word