Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Computer games do more harm than good to children Use specific reason and examples to support your position

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement:
Computer games do more harm than good to children
Use specific reason and examples to support your position.

Nowadays, technology develops faster and faster. Most of parents often allow their children to use computer. They do not only study or find out information but also spend time to play computer game, which is bad effect to children. It will be a serious cause to children's health and it can make them become inactive.

First of all, some children spent too much time with computer games. If children have a free day, they will want to stay at home with the computer and play game. They can play games without drinking, eating or even taking shower. They will not have good health. For example, cousin's eyes have to work really hard, but they have to keep focusing on games in free time, it will lead to many serious things to his health. His eyes will turn red or he will have headache, he does not have strength to do anything.

Additionally, games that can make many people are addicted and children are not exception. They are young, so they are easy to blow to those amazing games. They can spend all of their time with computer game without the boring. They do not like outdoor activities; they can stay at home become useless. For instance, my brother can spend whole day with games, he does not care anything, he just keeps playing, he cannot play any sport or have very shortage about life's skill.

In conclusion, computer games can help children to relax, however if they spend too much time, it will harm to their health and turn them into inactive children. It has better parents limit the time of playing computer games.

They do not only study or find out information but also spend time to play computer game, which is bad affection to children
They not only study or find out information but also spend time to play computer games, which is a bad effect to children

so they easy to blow
so they are easy to blow

he just keep playing
he just keeps playing