Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The extended family (grandparents, cousins, aunts, and uncles) is less important now than it was in the past.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

The extended family (grandparents, cousins, aunts, and uncles) is less important now than it was in the past.

Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Our family is a very important part of our lives. Our life is consisting of family and friends. Everyone has a family to support and help him. Some people believe that the extended family as grandparents, cousins, aunts, and uncles is less important now than it was in the past. While others disagree. In my view, I disagree with this statement for two important reasons.

The main reason is that members of family are our friend. We are likely to go with our friend to spend our free time. Of course, we also will enjoy with our family because they are our friend. For example, when I was a kid. I was going to my uncle's house because we were living in same area. I was playing with my cousins because they were living in same house. My cousin is his name Ali; he was so funny. I was spending all my time with him. we were doing some adventures in our life. He was helping me a lot. Even now I am calling him, or I am meeting him because I feel that he is my closely friend. As you can see, our family are best friends in our life.

Another reasons for my opinion is that the people who do not have family, they will feel depression because they will not find people to talk with them. For example, before on a year ago, I was reading news on a locally newspaper. I read about a old man, he tried to kill himself on thanksgiving's day because he doesn't have family. I really felt sorry for him because the reporter asked him why he wanted to do that, he said he felt alone in this world and nobody cares about him. We also spend time with our family. especially for old people because they don't have anything to do it. For instance, my mother doesn’t like to go outside because she will get tired fast. Sometimes, she is calling my aunt to talk with her about any subject. She is spending many hours on the phone. if she didn't call my aunt, she will feel depressed. These experience taught me that the family is a very important because we will spend our time, and we will not feel alone in this world.

In the sum, I disagree with this statement because it isn't logically. Not only will family help us but we also are spending our time with them because they are our friend. We should keep our contact with our family.

Sentence: Another reasons for my opinion is that the people who do not have family, they will feel depression because they will not find people to talk with them.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to Another and reasons

the people who do not have family, they will feel depression
the people who do not have family will feel depressed

Avg. Sentence Length: 14.793 21.0 //More compound or complex sentences/clauses wanted. Don't always use 'you, I, they' as the subject of a sentence.

Don't make a long story. Need more arguments.

---------------------