Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Good teachers assign difficult activities to students.

In today's societies, teachers play an important role in our education. Even one might say that our future relies on them. An outstanding teacher should possess a bunch of characteristics. Therefore, this topic will be addressed differently for each individual, nevertheless, as far as I'm concerned, the best teachers are the ones who assigned difficult activities to their students, based on some reasons.

Undoubtedly, students learn more when they are under pressure, in other words when they research difficult topics. It has been said that the practice build the skills, therefore when students work on difficult tasks they develop more than one aspect. For instance, my sister is a good example to explain that. When my sister was in third grade, she couldn't read well, nevertheless, after taking classes with Jose a teacher who liked to make students read scientific tests, my mother and I witnessed the way that my sister became a better reader a writer.

In addition, if students work on difficult homework, they might become more social. As a matter of fact, not all the information that is contained in the internet is hundred percent reliable. That means that students should also visit public libraries. Heretofore, in the public libraries, students will interact with different subjects that like them, are making homework. This interaction, will teach students how to treat people that they don't know,even how to make friends.

Finally, when teachers assign tough homework to students, they have less chance to spend their time in useless activities. Indeed, students have a penchant to delinquent when they are lazied. Therefore, if they are focused on their projects, I outright believe that they will take advantage of that.

To sum up, for the reasons stated above, I consider that students benefit when teachers assign tough classes to them because in this way students learn more, become social individuals and even keep away of immoral activities.

the practice build the skills,
the practice builds the skills,

how to treat people that they don't know,
how to treat people whom they don't know,