Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The government is not educating people enough about the importance of living a balanced and healthy life style.

Usually, people possess different opinions on whether the government educates people enough to live a healthy life style. While some believe that the government has done enough to educate people, others have different opinion. From my personal observation, I disagree with this statement.

First of all, the government is limited by budget, and there is not much it can do to urge people to live a balanced life style. To elaborate, the government has different aspects to take care of, and every aspect needs to spend money. Accordingly, in education of the importance of a healthy life style, there is not much effort the government can do. However, the government still made some effort to educate people to live a healthy lifestyle. For example, President also films an advertisement to urge people to eat more vegetable. Therefore, government still educate people with limited budget.

Secondly, effort is meaningless unless people are conscious of its importance. For example, my friend is a very lazy man, he does not like to work out even he has time. He tells me that he does not think it can affect his health. No matter how big the incentive his mother create, He simply does not believe it is important, and do not want to change his life style. That is to say, it is impossible that education of importance of healthy life style will be effective, because people do not be aware of its importance.

Last but not least, life style is hard to change, and education is hard to make people change their life style. Take my friend, Joseph, as an example. Joseph lived an unhealthy life style. He slept at 3am and waked up at 1pm with a daily basis. Joseph told me that he knows it is not a good life style, but he just could not change it. Joseph said it is like a curse and he can not get out of it. That is to say, even the government has a huge education to teach people to live a good life style, life style still hard to change.

In conclusion, I disagree with this statement, because I believe that the government has limited budget and the effort is meaningless unless people are conscious of the importance. Additionally, life style is hard to change by education.

No. of Words: 386 while No. of Different Words: 157 //it means it is wordy

Avg. Sentence Length: 16.783 21.0 //More compound or complex sentences/clauses wanted.

----------------------