Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? "harsh effects of TV is much more than its benefits".

“Everything has two edges sore”; my mother used to say that in when I was teenager. Although for some, TV has harsh effects on people such as misleading of children since it has a vast range of programs unrelated and inappropriate specially for children, for others, TV has so much to offer, from documentaries programs to entertainment ones for all range of ages from teenagers to elders. By comparison, how can recognize the best perspective? For judging, in my opinion, the last group overweights the former due to educational and chorological reasons which will elaborate in the next paragraphs.

Educationally speaking, the most significant feature of TV that once was thought to be drawback of TV, in somebody’ s view point, is providing general knowledge. For example, everything you care to name from documentaries program to health- issues programs all exist in the squared box like TV. My little brother, used to see African documentary program which showed lions while mating with each other; or cats by their natural behaviors through their sexual intercourses. On the one hand, he may mislead by seeing such mating; one the other hand, his general knowledge about various aspects of animal like poaching, their behaviors, their advantages and benefits for human, and so on will reveal for a 14 year-old boy. So, educational aspect of TV is by far more than its drawbacks.

Chronologically speaking, TV is the praiseworthy tool for closing the nations. Just look at the nations, in the large scale in the world, for comparing present and the past. In the past, most respects of nations were sound as strange in dwellers of together ones. As an instance, for European, kissing men by men and women by women considered as homosexuality; however, kissing in such way for Asian is a sign of respect and courtesy. In the current societies, people have a huge amount of information dealing with various strange countries which maybe Europeans never were before. “African once was colored persons who hardly accepted by with persons; however, today, human go forward to break boundaries to avoid such racism. This is of bonus of TV and its presence in current time”; said by a person in a celebrity of 100 year-old TV. This is because of TV and its services to human.

All in all, I contended that TV despite of so many harsh effects, serviced to human being all around. Everything has various aspects that man deserves to take advantage its merits in favor of exigencies and considerations; TV in this way is not exceptional. For parents who want to save their children from TV’s malign effects, they require having surveillance under their attentions; otherwise, TV will show its other face.

my mother used to say that in when I was teenager.
my mother used to say that when I was a teenager.

he may mislead by
he may be mislead by

Sentence: For judging, in my opinion, the last group overweights the former due to educational and chorological reasons which will elaborate in the next paragraphs.
Error: chorological Suggestion: No alternate word