Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is better to use printed material such as books and articles to do research than it is to use the internet.

The statistical reports show that the number of researches have increased with a significant rate. Nowadays internet is commonly accepted as the largest bank of information and material for education and research. Contrary to these belief there are still those who argue that the solid material such as book, traditional journal and encyclopedias cannot be eliminated and have played an important role in our life yet. However, I, to a great extent, agrees with this idea that using electronic sources make everyone independent in research and education and should be considered as the most perfect method for research.

The first aspect to point out is that enormous amount of information are putted in websites. The people can find anything that they want throughout the internet. It contains result of recent research in all areas including engineering, mathematics, medicine, etc. Consider a person who what to present an article about the prices of new cars in comparison to their features, he can easily search the word of price + cars + features to find a lot information about each car that he wants. Any library in any university of the word is not able to accumulate such great of up dated knowledge as you can see in websites.

Another significant point which should be taken in to consideration is the fact that searching in browser is free for students. The libraries of universities often have a registration fee which cost for users. Furthermore, researcher need to pay for some other costs such as gasoline, public transportation, etc to reach the libraries. In contrast, you can receive anything you want from the websites with free download option from your home in your personal computer which not lead to any additional cost.

Finally yet importantly, searching would has taken less time by using electronic devices and internet. Reading solid books and articles always hold student for several hours which make them depressed and confused. On the other hand, it can be possible to investigate a lot number of books in many countries by only putting a keyword in a searching motors of internet. The time which is saved by the new technologies in searching cannot be compared with the huge time which are wasted in traditional libraries. As a matter of fact, the modern libraries only include electronic article and sources instead of solid copies.

On the basis of the points mentioned above I am convinced that searching from internet provide student many benefits and opportunities which there are none of them in searching by printed material. Easy access to vast areas of science without wasting time, energy and money are proposed as some profits of internet.

the number of researches have increased
the number ... has increased

using electronic sources make everyone independent
using electronic sources makes everyone independent

are putted in websites.
are put in websites.

Consider a person who what to present an article
Consider a person who wants to present an article

in your personal computer which not lead to any additional cost.
in your personal computer which will not lead to any additional cost.

that searching from internet provide student
that searching from internet provides students

Double check grammar & spelling issues after essay writing.