Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is easier to keep old friends than it is to make new friends.

Friends are the important person in the world that comes after our family members for every one. We can trust them, share our feelings and secrets in addition ask for help without any hesitation. In addition, I totally agree with the statement that it is really easier to keep old friends rather to making new one, because of the few reasons.

First of all the old friends that we made mostly in schools and in colleges are the person whom we know very well. The trust on friends comes from our own experience with them. Likewise, did they stand with us at our emergency? Did they help us on the financial crisis? If “yes” than that means we trust them and they will help us in any kind of situation, we can share our own secrets with them because we know they will not spread to others, that all comes from an experience and that is our experience with old friends are more than that we can made recently. A sacrifice is also one of the characteristic to being a good friend. To illustrate, one of my friend fixed his marriage date last month, at that time I was in abroad and I had exams on the same dates of his marriage, when he knew about it he convince his parents and change the date for the marriage.

On the other side, the friends that we made recently may be good or may be bad also. Actually we do not know them “How they are?” the reason is we do not have any experience with them. We might spread out secrets to others and break out trust in future or now they saw that they will definitely stand with us on crisis but they would not in future. For example, recently during my graduation I made new friend that always be with me all-time, I always hangout with him, study together but on the exams time he did not appeared and after few days I found that he stole my notes.

It is also not true that all new friends that we made are trustworthy or good, some of them are good enough and after spending few years with them we found that he uncertainly became our best friend and we can trust them now.

To sum up with, not all new friends you can judge that in the future they are being good with you or not but the old one you can definitely judge them based on your own experience.

the reason is we do not have any experience with them
the reason is that we do not have any experience with them

Duplicate words or sentences. Look: