Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? One should never judge a person by external appearances. Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Being beautiful or handsome, having huge amounts of money and being wealth are all temporary and deceptive. What remains at the end is, only a good nature.Some people say that a person should be judged by his or her outfit, in the contrary, I agree to the statement that one should never judge a person by external appearances.The following reasons and examples will strengthen my point of view.

First of all, people are not always the same. People are sometimes happy and sometimes sad. We might come across a person by walking in our street and we may laugh by seeing him. Is that person is crazy or funny? In addition, ministers and legislative are serious on different issues while speaking on that issues. Are they serious in their daily lives?

In addition, one should never judge a person by his or her beauty. My parents use to say me that not to choose a book by seeing its cover page. Some people are beautiful or handsome and some may not. The beauty of a particular person represents only the outward appearance of that particular person but not the nature. For instance, one of my friends use to roam with a girl saying that she is very good at character based on her beauty, but at once, she took his purse which consists of credit cards, money and went off.

Finally, never judge a person by seeing wealth and background. All the children of business magnets having lot of money and they enjoy a lot ,money with what they have. People may think they are the most successful and happiest people in the world. However, I think the kind heart, generous and helping people in need gives a lot of happiness.

By the way of conclusion, one should never judge a person by the person's beauty, by considering huge amounts of money and by wealth.

Is that person is crazy or funny?
Is that person crazy or funny?

My parents use to say me that
My parents use to tell me that

All the children of business magnets having lot of money
All the children of business magnets have lots of money

I think the kind heart, generous and helping people in need gives
I think the kind heart, generous and helping people in need give