Do You Agree Or Disagree With The Following Statement? One Should Never Judge A Person By External Appearances. Use Specific Reasons And Details To Support Your Answer.

It is a highly debated issue whether or not one should judge a person by external appearances, and this topic can be approached from several angles due to its complexity. While some people tend to agree that we shouldn't judge people by what they wear. Others seem to disagree with it. Deeply deliberating over the issue, I believe that we should know a lot of information about the person before we judge on him, we shouldn't judge a person by external appearances only, and the following discussion reveals my stand and reasoning.

First of all, we may lose an opportunity when judge a person by his look. Some people don't know how to choose their clothes, but it doesn't mean that they are bad or poor in any way; when we avoid such people we lose their friendship with no real reason.
For instance, when I was in the high school, I have a classmate who look dark and depressed all the time; she used to wear all black and never smile. I never have a conversation with her until the last year of my school. I remember that she always sit by herself and she wasn't talking that much. At the end of the year and exactly at the graduation time, I found that, her parents died in a car accident and she lives with her old grandmother, and she needs to work after school for living. I felt so sorry about judging her from her look and never try to talk to her first. From my personal experience, I could say that we shouldn't judge people from their appearances.

Second, we may hurt others feeling if we judge them by their look. For example, I work in a pharmacy, and I always saw many people who wear strange clothes, but I learned to never judge them from their look; each person of them has a different story behind his look. Once I saw an old woman who came to buy some medicine, she was wearing as a homeless. I was so formal with her and without any reason I judged her because what's she wear. She start crying, and at that time I felt so sorry to hurt her feeling, even though I didn't say any bad words to her, but still I judged her as everybody did, only from her appearance. As you could see, you may hurt others feeling if you judge him by what he wear rather than what he did.

In conclusion, I believe that we shouldn't judge people from their appearances. Not only do we lose an opportunity by doing that. But also we may hurt their feelings. We should always try to judge people according to their behaviors and actions, not by what they wear.

I have a classmate who look dark and depressed
I have a classmate who looks dark and depressed

she wear.
she wears.

even though I didn't say any bad words to her, but still I judged her
Description: don't put 'though' 'but' in one sentence.

by what he wear
by what he wears