Do you agree or disagree with the following statement People behave differently when they wear different clothes Do you agree that different clothes influence the way people behave Use specific examples to support your answer

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People behave differently when they wear different clothes. Do you agree that different clothes influence the way people behave? Use specific examples to support your answer.

People wear different clothes depending on the situation as well as on their mood. Some people behave differently when they wear different clothes while some behave same irrespective of what they are wearing. But, we have never seen a person wearing suit and tie and relaxing under the sun in a beach or a person wearing beach clothes in an office. So, I think that people behave differently when they wear different clothes mainly because of two reasons.

Most importantly, people behave differently what they wear at work. Most offices in India used to follow dress code, ranging from smart casual to formal business attire, to create a well working and business environment. Each and every employee having professional looks will obviously create a professional working environment. In the very morning when a person put his dress on him/her to get ready for office, naturally responsibility, professionalism comes within him/her. Moreover, from dress code one can differentiate between a professional person and a non-professional person. For instance, during my job period in India, the company in which I worked for used to follow dress code. Daily in the morning when I put my suit and tie, naturally responsibility, punctuality, professionalism comes within me. On the other hand, when I came back from office and put off my office clothes and wear casual clothes it brings me in a relaxing mood.

Additionally, people behave differently when they wear traditional clothes or casual clothes or beach clothes. It is a tendency of a human being to always remain in a relaxing mood. So, when a person going to a party or going to meet friends, prefer to wear casual clothes rather than professional looks because it gives more relaxation. When the same person wears formal clothes, responsibility will come within him/her. For instance, when I used to hang out with my friends, I prefer casual clothes because it gives me more relaxation as well as it keeps me out of professional responsibilities. I feel free when I put on a t-shirt and jeans rather than suit and tie. Again, in most of the marriage ceremonies in India people used to wear traditional clothes. There is no such hard and fast rule in modern times to wear this kind of clothes but people prefer to wear because it automatically brings an environment of ceremony.

In a conclusion, I feel that what people wear reflects in their attitude and they are somehow interlinked with each other. Because of the above mentioned reasons I believe that people behaves differently when they wear different clothes.

No. of Words: 432 while No. of Different Words: 181 //duplicated examples in the essay body