Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People behave differently when they wear different clothes. Do you agree that different clothes influence the way people behave? Use specific examples to support your answer.

People are capable to express themselves in different ways, depends on the situation which they are in it. Some tools come to help them to gain these ability and one the most important one is the cloth that we wear every day, in fact, our outfit can persuade us to behave in specifics way. As far as I am concerned, clothing contributes people to show significantly different by directing us to different social groups, as well as empowering our self-stem. In subsequent paragraphs more elaboration on these point will be presented.

To begin with, our society is made of various small groups which any of them is differentiated from others by its cores values or standards. One of this values is the way that members should wear, so when someone put on specific cloths, he will be persuaded to act like a member of that community. This is important because people may feel them-selves committed to specifics rules which is associated with their custom. For example, in my country, it is expected that girls who wear long dresses or hide their hair with scarfs, act more mature, more than the other girls in their ages. In one word, cloths could be a signs for people to remember the communities which they are belong to.

Besides, all people need to have a balance personality in order to feel comfort. This kind of feeling is the result of the harmony between the way we look and act. To explain more, consider the situation when a teenage boy wears a tux, normally we will not see him to run around or does something funny, in contrast, he starts to act like a grown up man by being more polite and precise. But what happens when people behave non consistent their outfit, regularly it doesn’t take too much before that the other people feel that there is something wrong here and these sorts of attitudes start to impress peoples’ self-image. Afterward they might lose their self-stem or change their cloths or their behaviors to gain a harmony in their self-image and what they really are. In a nut shell, the appropriate link between clothing and behaving is vital for our self-stem.

Considering all above together, people changes in the way that they act when their outfits are changed. This feature has some beneficial outcomes for them, like making stronger bond with their social networks also, building better self-impression and self-image.

depends on the situation which they are in it.
Description: 'it' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronoun.

one the most important one
one the most important ones

Sentence: in fact, our outfit can persuade us to behave in specifics way.
Suggestion: Refer to specifics and way

Sentence: To begin with, our society is made of various small groups which any of them is differentiated from others by its cores values or standards.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to cores and values

Sentence: One of this values is the way that members should wear, so when someone put on specific cloths, he will be persuaded to act like a member of that community.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and values

to specifics rules which is associated with their custom
to specific rules which are associated with their customs

people changes
people change

cloths could be a signs for people
cloths could be a sign for people

Sentence: But what happens when people behave non consistent their outfit, regularly it doesn't take too much before that the other people feel that there is something wrong here and these sorts of attitudes start to impress peoples' self-image.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to consistent and their