Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Playing games teaches us about life. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Playing games and sports have had some great benefits for players. The individuals are playing games as a group or on their own for having some fun and pastime. In addition, while doing sports, the metabolism and body movements strengthen the body physically. However, the games can bring out some significant advantages and give a few numbers of practical skills for the life. Some skills such as the problem solving skill, leadership and time- management skill, and logical thinking in the various situations of the life can be considered as some of those pragmatic achievements while doing games. In what follows, I delineate my justifications.

First, games can assist the player improves the sensory perception while practicing and playing some sports. The sensations of human can be easily stimulated during the different steps of the sport, which can bolster mind and attention in the real life. for example, a baseball player while catching the ball should be careful about the call of his name, his turn, the footsteps behind, or any touches on his shoulder in order to do well.

Second, playing games enhances the sense of communication and boost the team spirit. This skill is the most important and underlying acquisition of playing games as a group. Less or more, all members in a team are trying to catch the same goal to be winner, so for this common aim, all players should cooperate in a practical way with each other. Consequently, this skill can be applied in all team works, at job, in the family, or in the society.

The last but not least, playing games helps the persons to increase their self-control skill. As a matter of fact, players while dealing with various rules and instructions of the sport know how to respect the rules and act based on them. Obviously, members in a team wait for the turn, don't start over line, and are alert of the principles.

All in all, by taking all above-mentioned arguments in consideration, I reiterate that a player can get quite a lot of skills which can be used on the pragmatic occasions in the life.

Playing games and sports have had some great benefits
Playing games and sports has had some great benefits

games can assist the player improves the sensory perception
games can assist the player improving the sensory perception

playing games enhances the sense of communication and boost the team spirit.
playing games enhances the sense of communication and boosts the team spirit.