Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Some people believe the internet provides us with valuable information. Others think a lot of access to the internet brings a lot of problems.

People in the past could not live without essential factors of life which are eating, drinking and breathing. Now, people can not live without those elements and the internet. Undoubtedly, the internet is the most crucial technological development that creates a global change in the world. Some people believe that requesting extensive information from the internet brings many problems. In contrast, others disagree and think it provides people with an essential information which are helpful for their lives. I think the Internet is relevant and useful in many ways. It makes people's education easy, transportation faster and communication available anytime and everywhere. Following are explanation and examples to my point of view.

First, in the past people struggle a lot to have their education, to attend school or continue your high level of education as a university, you have to travel thousands of miles away from your hometown, which was expensive, cost each person too much money for books and for living abroad. Therefore, many people could not afford this, and could not be able to take risks and leave their families. While now with that advanced technology, people can study online, all courses and universities are available online; people can regulate their schedule, study on demand from their home at their free time. Today, students can work, earn money, study have family and continue their education online. For example, my sister got married in a high school; she had two babies, that did not stop her studies. She raised her kids, took care of her family and studied online. Now, she is a successful real estate agent.

Second, the Internet makes places closer. Use the Internet with our cell-phone devices which allow us to keep in touch with our family and our friends everywhere and anywhere. Before this technology, people suffered a lot from lacking of communication. If you live abroad, you need your family's support. In the past, they suffered a lot from cultural shock. While, now we can read marvelous information about any country before we visit it. Furthermore, we can book the best and the cheapest flight.And the most important, we can use thousands of communicational chatting applications which allow us to contact our relatives video calls. For example, I usually use WhatsApp, Skype, and Facetime to call my parent, and I feel they are with me every day. Without the Internet, those five years of my life which I spent thousands mile far away cross the ocean from my home city, would not be possible. I can call them and watch my favourite TV programs here.

Finally, I believe, the Internet makes the transportation much easier and flexible. We use it for the GPS device to find the location of any address in the planet. With this smart device which uses the Internet and connect our place to the out space satellite, we can have to best , short and easy way to drive our cars, our bikes, or even our legs for a walk. It can calculate and estimation the best time of arrival. Without it, people's struggled a lot and lost their ways if they have a long trip.

All in all, the Internet's benefits outweigh its problems. It makes our educational easier and flexible, also communication and transportation faster and available.

people struggle a lot to have their education, to attend school or continue your high level of education as a university, you have to travel thousands of miles away from your hometown, which was expensive, cost each person too much money
people struggle a lot to have their education, to attend school or continue your high level of education as a university, and they have to travel thousands of miles away from your hometown, which was expensive and cost each person too much money

wrong:
sentence A, sentence B

correct:
sentence A, (and, but, or, while...) sentence B

Today, students can work, earn money, study have family and continue their education online.
Today, students can work, earn money, study to have family and continue their education online.

Sentence: Furthermore, we can book the best and the cheapest flight.And the most important, we can use thousands of communicational chatting applications which allow us to contact our relatives video calls.
Error: communicational Suggestion: No alternate word

Need to talk about problems too with a lot of access to the internet and compare.

No. of Words: 549 350 //Write the essay in 30 minutes.

----------------------