Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Students are more influenced by their teachers than by their friends.

Friends and teachers are important to people during their life because people spend a lot of time with them and also learn from them. Friends and teachers act different roles and have different level of impact on certain human. In my opinion, I agree that students are influenced by their teacher, however, it is friends that give them more impact in the long run.

Teachers teach students professional knowledge and good manner needed in society. They spread their knowledge to the next generation and inspire students to do more research on various kinds of subjects. “Knowledge is power", therefore students equip themselves with powerful information in order to think critically and make the world better.

However, teachers only provide academic influence on students, they only spend time with the students in the classroom. Friends spend more time playing and interacting with each other. Therefore, in my opinion, I think friends are more important than teachers. For example, I meet my closest friend in junior high school. She rode bicycle every morning to my house and pick me up to school. We study hard for exams, share our dishes in lunchboxes, and talk about boys together. We share our feelings of everything we experienced and because we are at the same age, we can talk without stress, communicate easily and hide nothing in our mind. Therefore, she has given me a lot of influences since junior high school.

Besides, friends are more likely to give suitable advice and listen to others patiently. Friends grow in the same time and experience similar difficulties or happiness. Although friends might not be so well-experienced compare to teachers, they can provide more suitable advice because they know the situation more clearly.

In conclusion, I think students are more influenced by friends because of the same age, the easy way to talk to each other and also providing excellent support and advice in their life time. Friends are the one who accompany each other and become mature together.

might not be so well-experienced compare to teachers
might not be so well-experienced compared to teachers

Friends are the one who accompany each other and become mature together.
Friends are the ones who accompany each other and become mature together.