Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Television advertising directed toward young children (aged two to five) should not be allowed. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Today's contemporary world is formed by myriad inventions and discoveries. Whether these are good or bad, doesn't matter, nobody can escape from these great technologies. The greatest invention, Television is affecting everybody's life in a positive and negative way. When we think about children's perspective, television has a detrimental effect in their lives. So I'm agreeing with the above statement that, advertisement aiming towards young children should be avoided. The reasons for my standpoint are explored below.

First, children are not matured enough to take any decision because they don't know what is good and what is bad. Their decision making capability is depending on their usage of only one sense, that is visual. So they are more vulnerable to be cheated by others. In advertisements, the companies promoting their products using variety of visual effects to attract their youngest customers. This exaggeration making them believe that everything is true and they will be torturing their parents to get that amazing toy. This can be avoided by using other kinds of advertisement methods, such as sending mails or using websites etc.

Secondly, these advertisements affecting family relationships also. Sometimes,they will measure their parents love by counting their toys. If I won't get something they demand,they think that I am not loving them. So, better way to avoid this type of conflict is to restrict their exposure to the toys. As a parent, I know that how much I love my four year old daughter and it is really painstaking to hear her demands in order to satisfy her.

Thirdly, the television commercials are damaging the children's creativity. The kids will think about the toys that they saw in tv, dream about it all day and longing to have it. Recenty, Disney started showing a commercial about frozen castle, it's really tempted my daughter that she couldn't stop saying about it. Everyday I have to listen the same thing over and over and it is really frustrating. Then I looked up online to buy it for her, but it is really expensive that i can't afford it. It is still continuing like an unsolved problem.This must have not happen, if they didn't show the commercial on television.

So, in conclusion, television commercials aiming young children must be avoided because they don't know that " All glitters are not gold".

the companies promoting their products using variety of visual effects to attract their youngest customers.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

This exaggeration making them believe that everything is true

these advertisements affecting family relationships also.

Did you get the problem?