Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In today’s word, it is important to work quickly and risk making mistakes than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct.

Today's word runs quite fast, technology is spread all over the planet and the economic markets are in constant growth. Everything changes so quickly and business must meet the innovation and customers'needs. But still how can this be done? One of my favourite Professor at the University teached me that problem solving begins when you find the right question to address your problem.

Thus, starting with a question is always a good way to approach an issue. The matter is the following: "to achieve success do we have to work quickly and risk making mistakes or do we have to work slowly, making sure that everything is correct?". Personally, I think that there is no reason to deliver a work faster even though in a wrong manner if you can do a perfect job in a longer time. I have a scientific mindset and I have been trained in thinking in the most efficient way. This does not mean that the most quick way is necessarily the most efficient one, instead it is quite the opposite.

In the actual context, some may be tricked to think that, to achieve success it is more important to work swiftly, taking risks of making mistakes. I disagree with this opinion, as I believe that to get a decent result, one can not made up a story in just one day. In my point of view, scheduling and planning are the most important parts of the majority of working activities. Indeed, if you spend enough time in planning your work or your mid and long-term goals, there is undoubtedly an higher probability that you will be successful. It is indeed just a mere fact of numbers and probabilities.

To conclude with, as I learnt from my own experience, there is no reason to rush against the time in order to finish something faster instead of working properly with the sufficient time to be sure and satisfied of your work. This does not mean that one has to work slowly, one should just be sure to have taken sufficiently advantage of his/her time in order to deliver to most satisfying work he/she can.

One of my favourite Professor
One of my favourite Professors

Sentence: One of my favourite Professor at the University teached me that problem solving begins when you find the right question to address your problem.
Error: teached Suggestion: No alternate word

The first paragraph is not exactly related to the topic. The introduction should be straight forward to show your opinions. like this:

para 1: introduction. your ideas here.
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

or:

para 1: introduction
para 2: idea one.
para 3: however, idea two
para 4: in my opinion...

-------------