Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Universities should give the same amount of money to their students’ sports activities as they give to their university libraries. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

A university beside its educational aspects is a place for the students to be prepared for their future life. Sports activities are a good opportunity for the student to learn team working and counter with the problems. In addition, sport activities are important for the health of students and help them to think better and be more successful in their studying programs. Sport activities are also important because it is good for the universities to attend competition and communicate with other universities. But these sport activities cost just as educational faculties such as libraries’ cost .these expenses include building the stadiums, sport’s equipment, sport teachers’ salary and the athlete’s clothes to name but a few.

As people say “A sound minds in a sound body” So sport activities can influence success of the student and the universities. Student by the help of sport activities can be healthier and be in shape. Moreover, Students regularly do a special sport usually won’t be addicted to drugs. Students by attending sport activities learn to be generous to their opponents and be brave to solve real problems in real world as they solve problems in their matches. Sport activities also help students to be more responsible and increase their self-confidence. These are some benefits of the sports for the students that make it essential to give enough money to sport activities.

Although success of student is actually the universities success, the sport activities effect the universities directly too. By way of illustration Giving money to sport activities save the university’s budget by decreasing costs of curing illness. Universities also by attending competition and being successful would be more famous and known and it will help universities in many ways. Sport faculties will help to raise the rank of the universities either.one way that universities can earn money is by holding the champion ship and .attending people for viewing and getting entrance fee can be some examples to it.

To summarize, sport activities have a lot of benefits for students and universities and they also can have some income for the universities .as a result, giving enough money to help these activities is worthy and universities must consider about sport. That’s why I do agree that Universities should give the same amount of money to their students’ sports activities as their libraries.

the sport activities effect the universities
the sport activities affect the universities

Don't develop your ideas from introduction paragraph.

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 388 while No. of Different Words: 175