Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? You can learn a lot about people by the clothes they wear. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Even though some clothes can give significant information about the culture, work, or maybe about the personalities of persons, it is not possible to judge or interpret more about those persons by what are put on their bodies. This issue that whether or not wearing of people can show lots of thing about the individuals has become a contentious debate among psychologists and created quite a stir in numerous camps and field. To my perspective, in the modern time, it is rarely feasible and cogent to know about people by the clothes. In what follows, I delineate my justifications.

First, clothes cannot demonstrate profound information about the population's personalities but just about what kind of work they fulfill, or where they are going. Obviously, there is no substance that an individual with an official dress or the black suits is going to an official place maybe for one time, or she is working there. However, the person might change her dress, appearance, and makeup on the same day. Suppose, how much trustworthy is to judge about the people's action, age, or culture let alone about the psychological characters like how they feel, or think at that time.

Second, getting knowledge of person by the clothes is hard as people try to be seemed normal in the present time. In comparison with the past, persons with odd, specific clothes have become far and few between, since the public try to dressed up by everything defined by the models, celebrities, or commercial advertisements before. This matter what to wear on numerous occasions depends mostly on the mood, spirit, personal taste, and style and they cannot give any more findings about the native tradition and other personal knowledge.

All in all, even though some sophisticated person might support the contention, I reiterate that it is not wise to trust people with what they wear in order to speculate or judge about them. By taking all above-mentioned argument in consideration, I ponder that the generations try to wear based on their own taste not related to the tradition, custom, culture, or anything else.

This matter what to wear on numerous occasions depends mostly on the mood