Do you agree or disagree with the following statement ? Young people enjoy life more than older people do! Use specific reasons and example to support your answer.

Personally, I agree with the following statement if “young people enjoy life more than older people do” because young people have a lot of opportunities which made them enjoy life. Therefore juvenile can find more entertaining than oldster. Different with older people who spend much time in their home.

From the one side, some people said “youth is moment when we found much happines" fundamentally young people more enjoy life have the possibility to find many experience about love, friendship, study, and many more. They can be attending to a party to meet many people and they can fall in love with a woman who they like and make relationship. For example, since I was a school in Senior high school, I met many beautiful girls who made me interested and found favorite things. Sometimes we discussed about lesson and made a lot of noise. Adolescent can do many things which they like such as play football,swimming, and getting around with their girlfriend. Young age made them easy to work and did many things. They can be eaten many foods without care of the impact of these foods to their health.

From the other side, older people can enjoy live when they met with the others and share about their experience. They can be comforted when they looked young people grow up. For instance, a teacher who torturing me felt glad looked his student become a successful person. Otherwise, they spent more time in their home because health problem which made them less active in their society. This made them easy to forget, hard to work, and their vision is getting blurry.

Accordingly, Young people more benefited from live because they active in society and did many things in their environment, more different than older people. They usually passive and did not many works. Old age causes them to lazy and always respite in the home. Remainder with juveniles who energizes because their body health support to active.

To conclude I agree with the following statement because young people can find much experience more better with older people. Adolescent have many things until they found in order to make them develop and got many experiences.

Different with older people who spend much time in their home.
Suggestion: what is the subject and verb for this sentence?

since I was a school in Senior high school,
since I was a student in Senior high school,

Sentence: For instance, a teacher who torturing me felt glad looked his student become a successful person.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to who and torturing
Description: The fragment student become a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, past tense

Sentence: Accordingly, Young people more benefited from live because they active in society and did many things in their environment, more different than older people.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to they and active

Sentence: Old age causes them to lazy and always respite in the home.
Description: The fragment and always respite is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace always with adjective

more better with older people.
much better than older people.
better than older people.

Sentence: From the one side, some people said youth is moment when we found much happines' fundamentally young people more enjoy life have the possibility to find many experience about love, friendship, study, and many more.
Error: happines Suggestion: No alternate word