Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in relationship between people.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in relationship between people.

In my opinion, telling the truth is one of the most important characteristics themselves that should be taken into account in different relationship that people have. In special relationship like family relationship and lifelong friendship the importance of this factor is very significant. It is more likely that certain significant relationship will be destroyed because of lack of truth between people.

For instance, when a couple who has a lifelong relationship, does not tell truth to each other, little by little they can not count on and their life will be disturbed easily even after long time. It is clear that being truthfulness makes the relationship strong and leads to increasing loyalty.

Moreover, when friends tell the trust and start their relationship by expecting to this main factor, they guarantee their relation for a long time. In contrast, when some one try to lie to each other without paying attention to the negative effect of this bad characteristic, he or she can not make a long time relationship. People do not like make relationship with someone who is not honest with them because they think that these kinds of people are not reliable persons.

On the other hand, it can not be overlooked that in some cases, someone abuses from this factor easily and put their friends, partners, or coworkers under tremendous pressure by betraying their secrets which their friends honestly. At this special case, the person should pay utmost attention to what they share with people. The most proportion of people knows that in certain situations saying nothing is better than saying the trust.

In conclusion, I personally believe that although telling the trust is very important factor in any relationship, taking the type of trust, situations, and the partner into account is also noticeable point. In some cases, telling the lie will be destroyed a long relationship that is built very difficult. So for enriching the relations and keep them strong, the persons should telling the trust in their close relationships.

by betraying their secrets which their friends honestly.
Description: what is the verb for 'which'?

telling the trust is very important factor
telling the trust is a very important factor

telling the lie will be destroyed a long relationship
telling the lie will destroy a long relationship

the persons should telling the trust in their close relationships.
the persons should be telling the trust in their close relationships.

'On the other hand' means However. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'.