Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Every child should be raised in a home with two parents.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Every child should be raised in a home with two parents.

Each of the parents of children plays critical roles in bringing them up both physically and mentally. And the essence of companion of both mother and father in treating and raising their children would be inevitable. The following essay deals with the reasons supporting this point of view.

Undoubtedly, single parents would not be able to bring up their child as perfect as the two parents with the help of each other would be. Since, none of them can compensate for the children’s affection deficiency due to the nonexistence of the other one. For instance, a mother can never replace the father for her little girl who requires her father’s hug to feel safe and sound. In other words, each of the parents has the capability to meet different specific demands of the children and no one can be the replacement of the other. In addition, the single parents who have already suffered from divorce would not be mentally ready to be a decent parent for their children. A great number of people who have divorced end up with depression and this dissatisfaction with their life decreases their spiritual strength to behave their children appropriately.

Moreover, children who have been brought up with one of their parents might encounter harmful or even devastating problems. Some authentic data sources and statistics have demonstrated that a considerable percentage of juvenile delinquencies and drug addictions are related to these children. Obviously, the difficulties and dismal events such as argumentative discussions and struggles having been occurred in their family have had adverse compact on them. And consequently they resort to addiction to escape from their worries and stresses or commit a crime to express their repressed tensions through violence and infringement.

Finally, it can be concluded that both parents are required in raising their children not only to satisfy children’s needs and desires thoroughly but also to prevent the destructive problems that children might face in future.