Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?In twenty years, there will be fewer cars in use than there are today.use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

In twenty years, there will be fewer cars in use than there are today.

use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays, it is commonly accepted that benefits of having a car in future will make it necessary to exist in human being life more than today. On the contrary, there are still those who argue that number of cars will be reduced in twenty years compared to today. I, to a great extent, agree with this popular belief that not only will the quantity of cars not be decreased, but also people will use their own vehicle more than today, due to couple of reasons.

First and foremost, people will be lazier in twenty years in comparison with today. Their needs will be increase. Due to achieve their goal and obtain their needs, people have to move. They will avoid to pass their daily life in hard situation such as walking. Thus they will not choose walking toward their destination. In my point of view, each person probably will use their own car. For example, people who went to fast food stores to buy something to eat, parked their cars in the parking space and walk toward the store. Unfortunately most of them was overcrowded and it was hard to find a parking space, so some of them went there by walk. Today people can buy their food from drive thru even faster and easier than before. It will change and switch into easier way in future. So can be stated as a very strong reason that people will be lazier in twenty years. Therefore, number of cars will be increase.

Another significant fact that should be taken into consideration is that, car factories will be able to produce high quality cars which do not need the use of any driver. The technology of cars might be change. These kind of changing provide variety of benefits that cannot be easily overlooked. On the other hand, adults will be extremely busy in twenty years. Parents will not allocate time for their children and they will not give them ride to reach somewhere such as their school, classes and so on. Consequently they will buy an automatic car for each child and make the number of cars increased.

On the basis of points mentioned above I am inclined to believe that number of cars will be by far more than today. Now people are lazier than past. In my perspective, they will be lazier in twenty years compared to today. In this case, they will use their car more than now. In addition, children will use their own car which is totally automatic and does not need any driver.

not only will the quantity of cars not be decreased,
Description: don't use 'not only..not...'. You can use 'neither...nor' or 'either...or'

Due to achieve their goal and obtain their needs,
Description: check books how to use 'due to'.

They will avoid to pass their daily life
They will avoid passing their daily life //avoid doing sth.

No. of Words: 427 while No. of Different Words: 205 //You may remove the example in the second paragraph while add one more paragraph to reduce duplicated content.

better to have 5 paragraphs with 3 arguments:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1. address both of the views presented for reason 1
para 3: reason 2. address both of the views presented for reason 2
para 4: reason 3. address both of the views presented for reason 3
para 5: conclusion.

---------------------