Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is more important for students to understand ideas and concepts than it is for them to learn facts.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
It is more important for students to understand ideas and concepts than it is for them to learn facts.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

When it comes to the issue of studying and the importance of understanding ideas and concepts rather than learn facts, some people might agree with this statement and give us sound reasons for their belief. On the other hand, some other people might disagree with this idea and have different opinion.Those opponent could probably provide us with strong purposes for their thoghts. In my opinion, it is more important for students to understand ideas and concepts than it is for them to learn facts because there are so many reasons supporting my point of view. This short essay will demonstrate some point regarding this issue in the following paragraph.

First of all, it is widely understood that the first step of learning is having a basic concept or idea. Understanding a specific lecture about certain topic starts with the general idea, the scientific structure and the purpose behind it. When students understand the idea , they can observe specific facts and examples to support the main concept of the lecture. For example, when I attend dental school in 2005 ,The doctors used to start topics by explaining the main rules because teaching technique in my school depends on learning concepts. The first rule that I learned is the correct depth along with the width of class one for cavity preperation. Students begin to study fact and practice on different patients after they fully understand the main Idea.

Another reason why i advocate the attitude of the importance of understanding concepts is that knowing concepts are more efficient and less forgetable. Facts could change but criteria will stay the same forever. Although with the development, rules could be improved and looks slightly not the same, core of idea will be always unchanged. When students understand the structure and know from where it comes exactly, they will keep what they learned and pass it to others. Moreover, it will be much easier for students to recall thoughts when they memorise basic idea. For instance, I still know how to solve complicated mathmetic's questions because the math teacher in my secondary school taught me many rules and concepts , she starts teaching me the criteria and giving me simple questions then she used to give me harder questions the next day.

Different scientific studies have been done in many universities in United Stated indicate that students were more knowlegable and smart when schooles depend on ideas and concept in their education.

From what have been discussed above we may finaly draw a conclusion that says, people who hold the opposed idea may have the right to believe in it but my opinion and other people's opinion it overwhelmingly too much to be ignored

Sentence: On the other hand, some other people might disagree with this idea and have different opinion.Those opponent could probably provide us with strong purposes for their thoghts.
Error: thoghts Suggestion: thoughts

Sentence: The first rule that I learned is the correct depth along with the width of class one for cavity preperation.
Error: preperation Suggestion: preparation

Sentence: Another reason why i advocate the attitude of the importance of understanding concepts is that knowing concepts are more efficient and less forgetable.
Error: forgetable Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Moreover, it will be much easier for students to recall thoughts when they memorise basic idea.
Error: memorise Suggestion: memories

Sentence: Different scientific studies have been done in many universities in United Stated indicate that students were more knowlegable and smart when schooles depend on ideas and concept in their education.
Error: schooles Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: knowlegable Suggestion: knowledgeable

Sentence: From what have been discussed above we may finaly draw a conclusion that says, people who hold the opposed idea may have the right to believe in it but my opinion and other people's opinion it overwhelmingly too much to be ignored
Error: finaly Suggestion: final

1. The introduction is wordy.

2. You understand 'facts' and 'ideas and concepts' wrongly.

3. You may remove those pattern sentences gradually and have your own writing styles.

follow this user by three reasons but less examples:
http://www.testbig.com/users/ftn
-----------------
or Try this pattern:

Para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree. (suppose we support side A)

Para 2: First, reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples for reason 1 (around 1 sentences) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences).

Para 3: Second, reason 2, blabla... do the same thing as First

Para 4: Admittedly, there are some advantages of side B. first,....second...However, there is no causation/relation... Still I support side A, ...first,....second...

Para 5: Conclusion.

An simple example (Eating at home or restaurant) for paragraph 2:
Para 2: First, reason 1 (1 sentence: Eating at home can save money) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences: I can prepare cheaper food from food market; I don't need to drive or take a bus to reach the restaurant; I don't need to pay tips...) + examples for reason 1 (around 1 sentence: for example, a sandwich can cost me $10 at restaurant, but it only cost me $5 at home.) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences: with the money I saved, I can buy a good book to read; I can use the money for a trip...).

----------------------