Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?to improve the quality of education, universities should spend more money on salaries for university professors

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
to improve the quality of education, universities should spend more money on salaries for university professors

Have you ever thought about the impact of professors on quality of education ? I wholeheartedly believe that increasing professors salary will increase the quality of education for many reasons. Firstly, professor will be more encouraged on teaching. in addition the social respect of teaching will be improve. Lastly, professors does not have to spend time in an additional job.

First and for most, a good income will increase professors tendency to teach. professors with higher salary are more energetic than others plus they are strongly motive for spending time on their classrooms. According to a recent opinion poll which was held in Tabriz university about sixty three percent of participants stated that, teachers with higher income has better performance in classroom hence, I think there is no need to say that an energetic and powerful teachers and professors will improve quality of education because of their strong classes and teachings.

In my point of view, a higher income for teaching job will increase the social respect of the job. I mean, if university professors or school teachers receive higher salary, then many of young people will attend to continue their education to attain a teaching position. With no doubt it will be strong motivation for younger students and children while choosing their future job. A prime example from my own story may shed some light on this issue. One of my family members was the first computer professor and a highly- educated woman in our country, seeing her having a great life plus sufficient income, every young family members are trying to be a university professor.

Lastly, In the university I am currently studying, most of the professors has a second job to improve their financial life thus unfortunately they do not have much time to attend research and extra reading for their classes and projects. DR Pour Sharifi, my professor, In addition, head of university professors association, stated that a university member should have only one job and his or her additional job should be research, in order to improve quality of education.

In conclusion, I strongly believe that, universities and governments should increase their teachers salaries to motive them for a better teaching. furthermore, a high income will encourage young students to pursue their ways. Lastly, it will help professors to have more time for research instead of having a second job.

Sentence: I wholeheartedly believe that increasing professors salary will increase the quality of education for many reasons.
Suggestion: Refer to professors and salary

the social respect of teaching will be improve.
the social respect of teaching will be improving.

professors does not have to spend time in an additional job.
professors do not have to spend time in an additional job.

Sentence: First and for most, a good income will increase professors tendency to teach. professors with higher salary are more energetic than others plus they are strongly motive for spending time on their classrooms.
Suggestion: Refer to professors and tendency

teachers with higher income has better performance
teachers with higher income have better performance

every young family members are trying to be a university professor.
all young family members are trying to be a university professor.

most of the professors has a second job
most of the professors have a second job

Sentence: In conclusion, I strongly believe that, universities and governments should increase their teachers salaries to motive them for a better teaching. furthermore, a high income will encourage young students to pursue their ways.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to teachers and salaries

Don't need to list reasons in the introduction and conclusion both. This will create duplicated content.