Do you agree or disagree? It is better to work with your own computer and telephone at your home than work in your company's office.

nowadays facilities and extended choices make life more easy, We have more than one way to do a single tax. These can impact our life adversely or positively, depending on how we do it. Likewise there is an argument whether it is better to work with your computer and telephone at your home than work in your company's office. In my opinion working in a company's office is more beneficial than working from home. Giving the fact that we can gain more experience,improve our career, socialize and respect time.

First, office working will provide us with excelent experience through communications and practice. We can learn more when we work with others specialy with skilled proffisiont. Also employees could work in faster and effecient way together. Combining all the experiances and entelegence will make the absolute success. For instance i worked in dental office last year. our chief dental assistant was working for the company for 8 years. She had the skills to communicate and work smoothly. I used to ask her and watch her while she is working to understand the work flow. It was impossible to determine how i can improve the work schejuel without being in the clinic. After careful observation and hard working with my coworkers, I was able to modify work schedule.

Moreover, working in company give us the apportonity to socialize and be more active. No one can deny the fact that socialization is the key to successful life. I get most of my good job's positions from my friends. For instance, I had my current job as front desk in dental clinic through a referral from my husbent's friend. Farthermore, Many people feel lazy when they set in their houses. I had a friend who always advice me to go out whenever I fell lazy and slow. As going to work makes life more organized and also we will respect and appreciate time.

In conclusion doing work in company have many advantage that can improve one's life in many aspects like our career and personality. In return that will influence our interactions and improve human's living

i worked in dental office
i worked in a dental office

working in company give us the apportonity
working in company gives us the opportunity

is the key to successful life.
is the key to a successful life.

I had a friend who always advice me
I had a friend who always advices me

doing work in company have many advantage
doing work in company has many advantages

Sentence: First, office working will provide us with excelent experience through communications and practice.
Error: excelent Suggestion: excellent

Sentence: We can learn more when we work with others specialy with skilled proffisiont.
Error: specialy Suggestion: specially
Error: proffisiont Suggestion: profession

Sentence: Also employees could work in faster and effecient way together.
Error: effecient Suggestion: efficient

Sentence: Combining all the experiances and entelegence will make the absolute success.
Error: experiances Suggestion: experiences
Error: entelegence Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: It was impossible to determine how i can improve the work schejuel without being in the clinic.
Error: schejuel Suggestion: schedule

Sentence: Moreover, working in company give us the apportonity to socialize and be more active.
Error: apportonity Suggestion: opportunity