Do you agree or disagree? It is better to work with your own computer and telephone at your home than work in your company's office.

When it comes to the issue of whether working with my own computer and telephone at home is better than doing that at my company’s office. People may agree with this statement and apply good reasons for that. On the other hand, some other people might disagree with this idea and have different opinion. Also those opponents probably could provide strong purpose to support their thoughts. I strongly believe that working with my own computer and telephone at my company’s office when I have time for that is a great idea because there are so many reasons support my point of view. This short essay will demonstrate some points regarding this issue in the following paragraphs.

First of all, in my view, it is widely understood that office atmosphere is quiet and make us able to focus on work. In addition, we can use office applications like scanners, printers and fax service to facilitate our work and finish the job so quickly. For example: my friend asks his supervisor’s approval to use his office after work and he was able to finish his masters research requirements via using the office internet service and printers to print his final report.

Another reason why I advocate working in office is that you don’t have anything else to disturb you since it is the best place to be alone and focus on one thing to complete. For instance: when I was living with my friends it was so crowded and noisy place to study for my toefl test, so I studied toefl at my office during my lunch hour when everybody was out, it was so quiet and I was able to study and focus on my test.

Numerous studies have been accomplished by many universities in the United States and constantly stated that there is a close relation between success and place where we feel it give us positive energy to success and focus.

For all what have been discussed above, we can draw a conclusion that says, office is a great option to work with our computers or phones for the quiet and focusing atmosphere we find their and I strongly support this idea.

there are so many reasons support my point of view.
there are so many reasons supporting my point of view.

it was so crowded and noisy place to study for my toefl test,
it was a so crowded and noisy place to study for my toefl test,

it give us positive energy
it gives us positive energy

Sentence: For example: my friend asks his supervisor's approval to use his office after work and he was able to finish his masters research requirements via using the office internet service and printers to print his final report.
Suggestion: Refer to masters and research

Sentence: For all what have been discussed above, we can draw a conclusion that says, office is a great option to work with our computers or phones for the quiet and focusing atmosphere we find their and I strongly support this idea.
Description: The tag a determiner, possessive is not usually followed by and
Suggestion: Refer to their and and

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence.