Do you agree or disagree parent should decide for their children s job and children should follow their parents careers

Do you agree or disagree : parent should decide for their children’s job and children should follow their parents careers

Parents often want that their children follow their wishes. As they can transmit all of their experiences to the descendants, they contemplate that their background and knowledge of a specific vocation can have major effect on their children's prosperities. Obviously, it doesn't act correctly in the real world and children are impressed by their own interests and they prefer to make the decisions on their own. In fact, if parents make attempt just to give some necessary advice to their children about their important actions, they can definitely provide more help.

First, interest is the best teacher for being successful. Persons are motivated with their interests and never feel exhausted during their ways. It should be given to young generations the chance of selecting the majors and jobs on their own. I remember when I wanted to opt for my major as landscape architecture; my family wasn’t pleased at that time. I insisted on my decision and could pass tremendous steps as to my field. I have been in the lead during all the time of university and now, I am motivated to spend plentiful hours on my draws and projects. Subsequently, I am positive about my great achievements in my future career as architecture after graduation and getting my Ph.D. degree.

Second, when individuals make their significant purposes and intentions on their own, they have more sense of responsibility. I know from my cousin, who be decided by his father for working as a mechanic, that now he is trying to change his job into newspaper reporter. Even though he could gain numerous skills in his works, he describes that his job has become boring for him. He feels regretful for all his past years working as a mechanic and now at the age of thirty-two tries to apply for a news reporter position.

Finally, I interpret that forcing children to follow their parent's request means wasting of money and time. Students should decide about their jobs based on their interest. In this way, they feel more responsible and independent over their occupation's issues.

I know from my cousin, who be decided by his father
I know from my cousin, who was decided by his father

More sentences varieties wanted. Look, a lot of sentences start with subject 'I' or 'they'.