Do you agree or disagree to the statement that distance learning and online computer classes should replace classroom learning.

Nowadays using computer and internet had been raised highly. some people believes that distance learning and online computer classes should replace classroom learning. But, I strongly oppose this idea for many reasons. I will elaborate my reasons for this opposition in the next paragraphs.

First and most, I think being in real classrooms has lots of benefits for student. All people need to have friends and someone who can discuss their problems with. Because there are lots of problems that we cannot solve by others than a friend. For example when I was in university I had lots of problems in physics which my friend helped me to solve them by studying together. But by using online classes student would lose the opportunity of communicating face-to-face with their classmates and discussion about their problems in studying or even in their personal life.

Furthermore, by going to university and classroom studying, the desire to learn will increase among students. because by being in an educational and researching media sense of competition and willingness to learn will increased while by being at home which you cannot apprise about others researches and successes the willingness and competition won't be stimulate so there is no way for progression.

Last but not least, by replacement of classroom learning with distance learning the feature of university will disappear. Because For distance learning there is no need to big buildings with lots of classes, so lots of university building will be destroyed and therefore lots of people will drop out of their jobs which will bring some financial effects on country.

To make a sum, Because of aforementioned reasons I strongly disagree with replacement of classroom learning by distance learning and online computer classes.

some people believes that
some people believe that

willingness to learn will increased
willingness to learn will increase

the willingness and competition won't be stimulate
the willingness and competition won't be stimulated

Don't forget punctuation marks.