Do you agree or disagree with this statement? In today’s world, it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistake than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct.

It goes without saying that there are many different way to get work done. In spite of the fact that many people believe that in today’s world, it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistakes, others believe it is better to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct. In this essay I’m going to bring some arguments which are for and against and at the end I’ll say why I’m agree with the first group.

Many people believe that work should be done quickly and be a risk takers because of three main reasons. The first reason is that we are living in a technology age, and because of technology everything is getting done better and faster. So we have to adapt ourselves with the speed of living in modern societies and work faster. The second reason is that when you work quickly and becoming a risk takers of mistakes it might be face with new opportunities due to working fast and as you know opportunities can’t wait till you get one work done at the long time and then go after the other chances. So it is better to use the opportunity whenever it comes and there is more possibility to have different chances in working quick compare than working slow. The last reason is that when you work quickly, it helps you to improve your capability and after a while your mistakes are going down, for example I am a sale manager in engine oil motor company and I have to handle so many decisions at the same time. At first I made a series mistakes because I had to work so quick and this speed bring series of mistakes but after a while I became a professional and now I able to handle so many task at the short period of time and without or with minimum mistakes.

Although there are some people who believe that it is better to work slowly and make sure everything is correct because of two main reasons. The first reason is that they have obsessed to get work done neat and clean. They believe the good work shouldn't have any problem and mistakes. The second reason is they are so idealism and they like everything in perfect and best mood.

To put it in a nutshell, everybody has his way to getting works done. According to the arguments explored above, I’m of the opinion that in most cases it is actually better if we work quickly and take the risk of mistakes because of possible opportunities might occur and living in technology era which makes everything faster and empowering our skills in crises situation.

many different way
many different ways

why I’m agree with
why I agree with

a risk takers
risk takers
a risk taker

it might be face with new opportunities
it might face with new opportunities

compare than working slow.
more than working slow.

and this speed bring series of mistakes
and this speed brings series of mistakes

The second reason is they are so idealism
The second reason is that they are so ideal/optimistic