Do you agree or disagree ?students are more influenced by their teachers than by their friends.

Do you agree or disagree ?
students are more influenced by their teachers than by their friends.

Teachers are very important part in students' lives. They give students a lot of knowledge that the students benefit from and they inspire them since they motivate them in the classrom. Even though teachers provide students with information and they impact students in education only, personally, I think that students are more influenced by their friends than by teachers for two imperative reasons.

To begin with, students spend more time with their friends and not with teachers. Through attending a collage, students will contact with their classmates in classroom, in the lab, in the library and even in the dorm, but contacting with teachers is limited and just in the classroom. So the discussion with teachers is few compared to talking with friends. Take myself as an example, when I was in pharmacy school, I had a good friend, her name Halla. Actually, she was very intellagenc and had a lot of a good grades in her classes. On day, I had trouble in clinical pharmacy and I struggled a lot so I asked her to endorse me and help me about this class and she did. In fact, after studying with her, I got high score in this class and I started to study with her and I succeed in all classes. But when I asked my professor about the aspect of clinical pharmacy, he didn't care about my problem since he had many things to do and he told me that I have to go the students center and ask for turoring. This experience taught me that friends impacted our life significantly. Without my friend, I wouldn't have passed the class.

Second, friends have time to communicate with us. As we all know that teachers have a lot of things to do and we meet them in specific time and then they will be new one in new semester, however we meet friends and make up friendship in a long time so they know everything about us and they understand us. For instance, My sister had problem with her boy friend and she was very upset and disappointed and that affected her education negatively. So, because she has a friend who lives with her and she knows her very well, her friend noticed that my sister was stressed out and worried. Her asked her about the problem and she solved her problem by giving her advice as a result, my sister and her boy friend solved the problem and she was happy about that. As we can clearly see, friends know about our personality and they can give advice.

By the way of conclusion, based on the arguments explored above, I firmly concur that studnets are more influenced by their friends than by their teacher. We should make friends because they are worthwhile and specious in our life.

and they inspire them since they motivate them in the classrom.
Description: 'them' refers to what? Be sensitive to use 'them'.

she was very intellagenc
she was very intelligent

Sentence: They give students a lot of knowledge that the students benefit from and they inspire them since they motivate them in the classrom.
Error: classrom Suggestion: classroom

Sentence: Actually, she was very intellagenc and had a lot of a good grades in her classes.
Error: intellagenc Suggestion: intelligent

Sentence: But when I asked my professor about the aspect of clinical pharmacy, he didn't care about my problem since he had many things to do and he told me that I have to go the students center and ask for turoring.
Error: turoring Suggestion: tutoring

Sentence: By the way of conclusion, based on the arguments explored above, I firmly concur that studnets are more influenced by their friends than by their teacher.
Error: studnets Suggestion: students

Two reasons are relatively similar: more time with friends.

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look:

Your big problem is with two examples. You need to learn how to express your ideas with less content.