Do you agree or disagree? you should not make an important decision alone.

Since the dawn of humanity, making decision in many wide varieties of issues has played a significant role in every individual’s life, three of which--that is--getting marriage, picking up a job and making decision about future educational purposes, are among the most conspicuous ones. In this regard, there is a heated controversy as to whether a person has to consult with some other people about important decisions or otherwise. I, personally, subscribe to the idea that in every crucial conditions of life it is necessary for a person to ask other’s ideas about his or her situations and then make a decision properly, for many reasons. I explicate my reasons in next paragraphs.

First of all, by asking other people and explain about the situation happened, you probably can find another person who has had a similar circumstances in his or her life, helping you to make the best decision about the problem. You can ask him or her about the solutions of your problem and that person can tell you about his experiences he gained during his life. For example my brother had to choose between two distinct jobs in two different corporations which were really important for his future. For the sake of this importance, he asked a great deal of people about the properties and features of these two jobs carefully—that is—salary, environment and other significant factors related to those jobs. At the end he made up the best decision and chose the best one via consultation with aware and experienced people.

Second of all, it is crystal clear that varied people have diverse opinions about similar issues; one can use this privilege to make a decision.You are just one person with a limited mind, particularly in today’s modern world in where human being’s mind are obsessed with lots of problems, preventing us to think clearly. It stands to reason that by consulting other people you can accumulate other thinks and opinions right in your mind and think about the assets and defects of them, providing you with pros and cons of your decision and you will be aware of the flaws of your plan. There is a Persian proverb that stats, “always two minds work better than one.” Which emphasize on this fact that other stances may be better than yours.

Third of all, by acquiring the opinion of other people your self-confidence will be increased expeditiously due to the supporter you have during making a decision. They can also give many practical helps and take measures to solve your problems. Additionally it decreases your stress and causes that you have a better feel via the existence of some backers.

As a conclusion, with all this taken into account, we all know that speaking to other people, substantially one’s family and relatives, about our problems and also important decisions is recommended on account of it brings us a better sense of assurance about the decision, provide us a few backers and supporters and finally improves our self-assurance.

on account of it brings us a better sense of assurance
because it brings us a better sense of assurance

Write the essay in 30 minutes.