Do you agree or disagree?In today's world it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistakes than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct.

Do you agree or disagree?

In today's world it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistakes than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct.

No one can ever deny that today's world is a world of significant and fast advances in science and technology. The world has been changed very quickly during last decades. All aspects of people's life also have been changed according to developments in the world. In order to come up with these changes and improve parallel to them, people have to change their ways of thinking, working and other traditional behaviors. Although, I hold the view that in our modern world it is of the great importance to act quickly and efficient, risk making and taking action without thinking may contribute to no effective results. I will discuss my opinion in the following paragraphs.

To begin with, losing time can be followed by losing lots of opportunities in modern life. Losing time has many disadvantages in the 21st century since every second a large number of advances in science and technology happen all around the world. As a result, people who learn to decide and act quickly in an influential way can become prosperous in their life.

Moreover, thinking before come to consideration and take action is very important in our modern society. In other words, without consideration all aspects of one matter taking action can have catastrophic effects. Taking risks without thinking to the outcome can result in paying a hard toll in one's life or career. One mistake can change the whole plan and future of a person or society.

To sum up, I am of the opinion that today's world economic, social and political conditions make it necessary for all citizens to work as fast as they can while they examine all perspectives of their actions in order to move through success without missing time.

according to developments in the world.
according to the developments in the world.

Need one more paragraph in essay body.

-----------------------