Do you agree or disagree?it is better for children to choose jobs that are similar to parent's jobs than to choose jobs that are very different from their parent's jobs.

Do you agree or disagree?

it is better for children to choose jobs that are similar to parent's jobs than to choose jobs that are very different from their parent's jobs.

No one can ever deny the significant role of job and career in every person's life. Having a job can influence all aspects of a life of a person. Having a job which is similar to the parent's job or far from it is a matter of debate between people for a long time. In other words, some people believe that children should follow their parents career while others are of the opinion that they have to choose different jobs.

On one hand, having a job which is similar to one's parent"s job has many advantages. Since parents gain a wide range of experiences in their own job, they can help children in many ways. If children choose a job similar to their parents, they can consult and acquire information from parents contributing to easy and fast success.

On the other hand, selecting a different job from parent's can help children to become more independent. When children are familiar to their parent's career they have a deep insight to in that job. In this way, they can choose another different job which they think is much more suitable for them. Choosing the different way encourage children to count on their own and try more to become successful in their job. In this way, children can build their future according to their own experiments and ideas. They can find out what they want to do and what they want to be in future based on their abilities. They can stand on their own feet and feel more independent.

To sum up, I hold the view that although choosing a similar job to parent's job can help children to build their career on a steady basis which is followed by easier and faster growth, selecting different job has many other advantages. It helps juveniles to search and discover their abilities and weaknesses and choose what they want to do on their own experiments which help them to become stronger in life.

Choosing the different way encourage children
Choosing the different way encourages children

-----------------------