Do you agree or disagrees with the following statement? Parents today are more involved in their children’s education than were in the past. Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.

In today’s modern world, with rapid changes toward industrialization, it is indubitably axiomatic that education is of pivotal matter in the prosperity of children. Although some people maybe refute this idea that nowadays parents more pay attention to their offspring’s education than in the past, actually I strongly disagree with this idea on account manifold reasons, three of which are as follows:

It is crystal clear that nowadays the cost of living is much more than the past. As a result, parents have to work harder than the past; namely, neither mother nor father cannot spend quite a bit of time for their offspring’s educations. In some cases, the parents contend that they willing such a prosperous future for their children through this way. To shed light on this matter. As we all know, spending time with children not only cause bonding the family but also underlie the prosperity of the children’s education in the future.

Without any shadow of doubt, in this modern world, some parents probably believe that it would be logical way for breading the offspring that don’t interfere to the children interests, such as educational attitude. With this in mind, the children sometimes cannot find their talents correctly. Consequently, it underlie they be reluctant to continue their education. As a result, their educational progression will be declined by their parent’s neglect. In contrast, parents in the past were more involved in their offspring education.

Apart from aforementioned explanations, from my own perceptive, in the current society, the parents have attitude toward to concede their children educational decisions to experts; needless to say, there exist variety of educational consulting services in which the experts will being consulting the children in order to educational promotion and finding the academic trend. On the other hand; in the past there not exist these kinds of services. With this in mind, parents often would prefer to involve in their occupations rather than to advice their children.

To put in a nutshell, all the above mentioned reasons lead us to the conclusion that, nowadays parents are less concern about their offspring’s education than the past because of some reasons, such as, cost of living, parent’s neglects, educational consulting experts,.

namely, neither mother nor father cannot spend quite a bit of time for their offspring’s educations.
namely, neither mother nor father can spend quite a bit of time for their offspring’s educations.
namely, either mother or father cannot spend quite a bit of time for their offspring’s educations.

Sentence: In some cases, the parents contend that they willing such a prosperous future for their children through this way.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to they and willing

it would be logical way
it would be a logical way

Sentence: Consequently, it underlie they be reluctant to continue their education.
Description: The fragment it underlie they is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace underlie with verb, past tense

in order to educational promotion and finding the academic trend.
Description: in order to + verb.

are less concern about their offspring’s education
are less concerned about their offspring’s education