Do you agree or disagree?The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide.

Do you agree or disagree?
The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide.

Nowadays, it is commonly accepted that having tour guide is such a kind of necessity and people can have better trip. Contrary to this popular belief, there are still those who argue that traveling on their own is more comfortable than traveling with some other people. I, to a great extent, agree with the first view point. As far as I concern traveling with the group has some advantages outweigh the disadvantages. In the following paragraphs, I will explicate my reasons in details to buttress my position toward the argument.

First and foremost, the tour guide is a knowledgeable person who has enough information about the region. For instance, when you travel to a city the leader can describe the monuments and visiting places. You will get familiar with many points about that such as the history of the construction, its various characteristics of the architecture and many other subjects like these. I remember I traveled to Isfahan, one of historical cities of Iran, with a group and when I came back to my home I had lots of knowledge about the city that easily are gained by our tour leader.

The other substantial reason that should be taken under consideration is that traveling with the group is well-organized that you can visit most of the region or the city. Since the leader is familiar with the site, he schedules and plans in order to have sufficient time to visit different places. Whereas, if the person travel alone, it would time consuming to find the places. Hence, traveling in a group could help to save time and spend the limited time in the better way.

Finally yet importantly, traveling to foreign countries needs to be conducted by a person who has ability to speak with their language to communicate with them and realizes their culture to contact with the people. On the contrast, traveling without a tour guide can cause different problems. The person could not be able to contact with the people easily and maybe unconsciously behave impolitely that annoy others.

To recapitulate briefly, based on aforementioned reasons I can draw this conclusion that traveling in a group which is led by a tour guide is better than traveling alone. The tour guide provides this chance to acquire information of the visited places, scheduling the plans for having enjoyable time and communicate with foreign citizens as best as it could be.

having tour guide is such a kind of necessity
having a tour guide is such a kind of necessity

traveling with the group has some advantages outweigh the disadvantages.
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

I had lots of knowledge about the city that easily are gained by our tour leader.

if the person travel alone
if the person travels alone

it would time consuming
it would be time consuming

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look: