Do you agree or disagree?Young people nowadays do not give enough time to helping their communities.

Do you agree or disagree?

Young people nowadays do not give enough time to helping their communities.

No one can ever deny the significance role of young power in every society as a matter of success and improvement for sustainable development. Governments always try to involve juveniles in all aspects of society in order to use their abilities for the growth of their country. In a parallel way, young people try more and more to have an effective role in their communities. As a result, I believe that nowadays young people have a great influence in societies.

To begin with, juveniles are very dedicated to helping their communities for their own success. Young people put effort and time and try hard from first years of their education in order to attend university and qualified for entering the society. They can acquire a wide range of benefits by participating in the community. As an illustration, having a reliable source of income, a successful marriage and a social prestige are all attributed to involving in society.

In addition, helping other people and communities is an instinctive need of human. Being involved in social matters and helping other people can fulfill this instinctive need. In other words, satisfaction in life contributed from helping and taking part in communities. To illustrate, consider university groups who make charity communities to help poor people. As a matter of fact, they try to feed their own needs of being useful for society.

To sum up, I hold the view that young people in our time are aware of their important role in society. They have every commitment to help their society and their counterparts in order to move forward through success and growth which is of a great importance in our world of these days.

------------------------